I am writing to update you on the current situation here at Harrison Spinks regarding COVID-19.
Thank you all very much for your patience, understanding and support over the last couple of months, it has been greatly appreciated.
Following recent government guidelines, we are currently in the process of resuming manufacturing on a safe and reduced scale – and will be at 50% capacity from 15th June.
Our main priority is the health and safety of our colleagues, customers and retail partners. With careful planning we are taking all of the appropriate safety measures for a phased and safe return to work.
These include –
- Allocating entrances and exits, and staggering start and finish times to reduce congestion where required
- Ensuring PPE is available upon request
- Having hand sanitisers available throughout our sites
- Putting processes in place for all employees to be able to report concerns, including an employee questionnaire where issues can be raised and improvements suggested
- Sending safety information to all staff as part of their return to work
- Ensuring all staff receive a safety briefing upon their return to work
- Reducing numbers of staff on site to help with social distancing
- Ensuring extra cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Taking into account all government and HSE advice and implementing it as far as reasonably practicable
- Continuously reviewing government guidelines and advice to ensure the highest levels of safety are maintained to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees
We will continue to update this page as progress is being made.
If you have an enquiry we can help with in the meantime please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond as quickly as they can.