I am writing to update you on the current situation here at Harrison Spinks regarding COVID-19.
Thank you all very much for your patience, understanding and support over the last couple of months, it has been greatly appreciated.
Following government guidelines, we have resumed manufacturing on a safe and reduced scale. Our main priority is the health and safety of our colleagues, customers and retail partners, and we are taking all of the appropriate safety measures for a safe return to work.
These include –
- Taking into account all government and HSE advice and implementing it as far as reasonably practicable
- Reducing numbers of staff on site to help with social distancing
- Recommending staff work from home wherever possible
- Ensuring a minimum of 2 metre social distancing is in place wherever possible, where not further mitigating measures are used e.g. constant pairing and/or face coverings.
- Ensuring extra cleaning of frequently touched surfaces e.g. door handles, keypads etc.
- Ensuring all staff receive a safety briefing upon their return to work
- Allocating entrances and exits, and staggering start and finish times to reduce congestion where required
- Having hand sanitisers available throughout our sites
- Sending safety information to all staff as part of their return to work
- Ensuring PPE is available upon request
- Putting processes in place for all employees to be able to report concerns with their line manager in the first instance, then HR and H&S teams, including an employee questionnaire where issues can be raised and improvements suggested
- Continuously reviewing government and HSE guidelines and advice to ensure the highest levels of safety are maintained to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees
We will continue to update this page as progress is being made.
If you have an enquiry we can help with in the meantime please contact email@example.com and our team will respond as quickly as they can.