T&Cs - This draw is for a 2-night mid-week (Monday-Thursday) stay in one Shepherd Hut with a double bed and sleeps up to two people, complete with complimentary breakfast hamper. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted via their details submitted. The winner will need to make their own travel arrangements and the prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any alternative offer or cash. Subject to availability. The draw will take place twice a year in June and December, starting June 30th 2024. Winning vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Entrants to the prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to those residents in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the promoter, and anyone professionally connected to the giveaway.
- Timings: The draw will take place twice a year in June and December, starting June 2024. The promoter reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date or withdraw it at any time.
- To enter you must have access to the internet, have purchased a Harrison Spinks’ mattress via one of our retailers and submitted the online form with the correct contact details.
- The prize is for a 2-night-mid-week stay in a Hornington Manor shepherd hut with a double bed that sleeps up to two people, complete with a complimentary breakfast hamper. The prize is non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
- The winner will need to make their own travel arrangements to Hornington Manor, Oxton Lane, Bolton Percy, York, YO24 7AS. The prize is final and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Selecting the winner: 1x winner will be selected at random from the entrees submitted every 6 months and will be contacted via their contact details provided. The winner must then be in contact within 5 working days. If we do not get a response within 5 working days, we will draw another winner. Proof of ID may be required.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotion matters are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
- The Promoters; Harrison Spinks LTD, Innovation Centre, Westland Road, Beeston, Leeds, LS11 5SB.
Any correspondence regarding this prize draw should be forwarded in writing to the above address.