Terms & conditions
In addition to our main terms & conditions:
If you are granted access to the retailer portal section of the website (the “Portal”). The following licence terms shall apply.
- You agree to keep a secure password for your use of the Portal and keep your password confidential. You may not allow any third party to use the Portal, or use any of the material set out on the Portal.
- You shall not:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Portal in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Portal;
- access all or any part of the Portal in order to build a product or service which competes with the Portal;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Portal available to any third party; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to Portal.
- You shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of your use of the Portal that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- is in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property,
- You acknowledge and agree that we and/or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Portal. Except as expressly stated below, this licence does not grant you any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Portal.
- We grant, and shall procure that any relevant third party grants, a royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to you to use the “General Harrison Spinks” content and items in the asset library, providing such items are used in accordance with our brand guidelines and approved by us in writing before use.
- We confirm that we have all the rights in relation to the Portal that are necessary to grant all the rights we grant to you under, and in accordance with, the terms of this licence.
- If we discover that your password and login details have been provided to any third party, then without prejudice to our other rights under this licence, we shall promptly disable such passwords and login details and you will not be able to use the Portal.
- You acknowledge that the Portal has not been developed to meet your individual requirements and that you will be responsible for the accuracy of any information you upload to the Portal.
- The Portal is provided “as is” and we make no representation or warranty (of any kind), whether express or implied, concerning the Portal, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for purpose of information or data contained on the Portal. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, claims, costs, expenses or damages suffered by you as a result of your use of information or data contained on the Portal.
- The rights provided to you under this licence are granted to you only, and shall not be considered granted to anybody else. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not permit any of our competitors to have access to the Portal.