Harrison Spinks currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Springs Department
• To work part of a team to ensure the smooth running and operation of our springs department
• Maintain all springs production machines
• Continuous improvement project/task work.
• Ensuring operational optimum by providing a quick response to all service users
• Liaising with setters and operators to ensure smooth running of the machines
• To maintain existing equipment, through reactive and planned maintenance.
• Fault finding and carrying out repairs during breakdowns.
• Assist with modifications of current machinery.
• Assist with new installations of machinery.
• Accurate record keeping and timely completion of paperwork
• Working to 5S plan
• Assist with running machines where needed
• Liaise with shift managers through handovers before and after every shift