Harrison Spinks currently have a vacancy for an experienced Headboard Upholsterer to join the Headboard Department.
• Prepare work to be upholstered; frame, tick checking against production ticket
• Positioning and competently attaching tick using compressed air tools.
• Visually check finished item to ensure 100% accuracy, right first time.
• Ensure tasks are completed within set timescales, maintaining quality.
• Monitor and record scrap/yield.
• Discuss complications or assembly line slow downs with Team Leader and come up with solutions for increased productivity
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Meet the required output demand.
• Make buttons for certain headboards.
• Assist other operatives when required.
• Any other duties deemed necessary.