Harrison Spinks have an incredible opportunity for a number of production apprentices to join the business.
Key features of the role:
• Work towards a level 2 Furniture Manufacturer Apprenticeship on a 2 year programme.
• ‘Earn while you learn’ - Competitive salary well above the national apprenticeship wage, with opportunities for wage progression.
• Opportunity to gain valuable skills that will help develop a career in the bed-making industry as well as functional Maths and English skills.
• On site mentoring and tutoring available for support at every stage.
Successful candidates will:
• Be interested in working in a fast-moving, challenging industry.
• Aspire to learn practical skills in bed making covering such jobs as tape edging, side stitching, upholstery and frame making.
• Be willing to meet the demands of the role including shift working and high pressure workloads.
• Preferably have some experience of working within a manufacturing environment, although not essential