We are seeking a Marketing Executive to join the Harrison Spinks Marketing team, working in the Innovation Centre, Leeds.
The successful candidate will work closely with the wider marketing team and business Directors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of marketing strategies for individual brands in line with company objectives.
Full time position, working Monday – Friday. 8am -4pm with a hybrid working model - 10 Months Maternity cover
Key Duties include:
• Assist to implement marketing plans for the different Harrison Spinks brands & own label brands within the business.
• Work with the inhouse design team to produce artwork for in store POS, literature, advertising & trade show stands.
• Support with production of our monthly business newsletter.
• Copy writing and proofreading copy for marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, and adverts.
• Production of photo shoots and events such as exhibitions and trade shows.
• Conduct factory tours with external visitors (when safe to do so).
• Understand our customers, manage the customer journey, research, and report on external opportunities.
• Conduct regular market research, benchmarking and trend reports to ensure we stay ahead of our competition.
Key Skills & Experience:
As an experienced marketing executive, you will have previous experience of working in a marketing or digital marketing role and possess the knowledge of managing websites and social media platforms.
With a keen eye for detail, you will have excellent communication skills both written and verbally whilst having a creative flair to add to marketing objectives.
As a key team player, you will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to react on a day-to-day basis for requests.
• Hungry - a manageable and sustainable commitment in doing a job well and going above and beyond when it is truly required.
• Smart - asks good questions, listens to what others are saying and stays engaged in conversations intently.
• Humility - shares credit, emphasises team over self, and defines success collectively rather than individually.