Harrison Spinks currently have a vacancy for an experienced Electromechanical Engineer.
• Machine fault finding and carrying out machine repairs/improvements.
• Assist with the installation of machinery.
• Provide a feed back loop between production and development of any changes/improvements.
• Carry out site and factory acceptance documentation.
• To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on all mechanical aspects of the plant in a safe and efficient manner.
• Accurate reporting of all machinery.
• Following company best practise liaising with various internal departments including ordering of parts.
• Use of engineering machines to remanufacture parts when necessary.
• Undertake tasks to further develop the machine/machine parts as and when requested.
• Basic fabrication skills including small welding tasks.
• Basic machining skills including lath, milling and drilling tasks.
• Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard.
• Ensure all machinery is fitted with correct safety equipment and the reporting of any health and safety issues.
• Working with the engineering department to achieve set objectives.
• Improve efficiency on new and existing machines.
• Understanding of engineering drawings.
• City & Guilds trained/qualified mechanical and electrical engineer.
• Apprentice trained or time served.
• 17th/18th Edition 2383
• PLC would be desirable but not essential.
• Manual handling.