Harrison Spinks currently have a vacancy for an experienced Electrician
• To maintain existing equipment, through reactive and planned maintenance.
• Fault finding and carrying out repairs during breakdowns.
• Assist with modifications of current machinery.
• Assist with new installations of machinery.
• Installation of power distribution & lighting.
• HND/Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
• 5 years of industry electrical/electronic maintenance experience preferred.
• Knowledge of 415V 3 phase power would be essential.
• Knowledge of AC & Servo motors would be essential.
• IPAF licence advantageous.
• Electrical installation experience would be essential.
• Automation (PLC, VSD’s, HMI’s) experience would be a significant advantage.
• 18th edition is advantageous but not essential.