We are seeking Cleaners to join the Harrison Spinks Events team in our new business venture, The Arnage Restaurant, an unforgettable dining experience like no other.
As a Cleaner at the Arnage your will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the Bar and Restaurant.
We have both part time or full time positions available & can work flexibly on hours to suit the right candidate/s. The role will involve evenings & weekend working.
Duties will include:
· Ensure cleanliness of all public areas
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Report maintenance issues to the operations manager
· Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
As a cleaning professional, you will have the confidence working within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining excellent time keeping and standards of cleanliness.
The ability to learn new skills quickly, multitask, and remain calm under pressure whilst being a key team player.
· Additional Tips
· Competitive Salary
· Incremental holiday allowance based on service
· Training & development opportunities
· Colleague Discount
· Free Parking
· Life Assurance
· Company events
• Hungry - a manageable and sustainable commitment in doing a job well and going above and beyond when it is truly required.
• Smart - asks good questions, listens to what others are saying and stays engaged in conversations intently.
• Humility - shares credit, emphasises team over self, and defines success collectively rather than individually