We are currently looking for a Bar Manager to join our events company The Oakwood
• Manage bar stock, re ordering.
• Undertake management and plan staff rotas.
• General bar duties.
• Recruitment, onboarding, training, coaching and
developing a flexible workforce to provide excellent service.
• Creating effective schedules to ensure the bar is well
staffed during peak hours.
• Managing conflict.
• Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
• Staff and bar management experience is essential.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays,
flexibility is key to the role.
• Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximise resources.
• Personal licence is preferable but not essential.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
• Experienced in mixing and serving cocktails.