7th March 2019
Please find the T&Cs for the Harrison Spinks ‘What’s the Story?’ Facebook Competition.
Comment the name of the story Harrison has found himself in below the post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
1x copy of any book from the ‘Harrison Spinks Book Club’ recommendations for March. The winner may choose the book they wish to receive from either:
'A Room with a View' - E.M. Forster
'How It All Began' - Penelope Livery
'Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine' - Gail Honeyman
'A God in Ruins' - Kate Atkinson
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from a random hat of names containing the people who correctly guessed the story.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Harrison Spinks Beds Ltd. decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Harrison Spinks Beds Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Harrison Spinks Beds Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.